Monday, November 23, 2015

Gratitude Days of 2015, Day # 16

Porkchop Guarding My Home Office
2015 Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice, Day 16 - Post ten things (at least) each day w/o duplicating.


  1. I am grateful for Donna and Kevin who have spent many hours working on my office, patching, priming, painting and indulging me to repaint the ceiling.  
  2. Grateful for Erin Taylor, a friend and interior designer for helping me evolve a look, feel and environment that will maximize my work environment.
  3. Grateful that there are is no more longer a tangle of wires, phone stuff and routers under my feet.
  4. Grateful to see several items checked off on our Vision for Unity of Royal Oak board
  5. Grateful for the team at Rochester Veterinary Hospital who took good care of Porkchop during and after his dental procedure today.
  6. I am very grateful to have the funds to pay for his care.
  7. I am grateful for powerful and fast routers.
  8. I am grateful for my friend Marianne who shares her knowledge and tips about caring for Porkchop so generously.
  9. I am grateful that my homemade chili gets tastier each day.
  10. I am grateful to have gotten all of Porkchop's bedding washed while he was at the vet today.

No comments: