Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Grateful Me - Day 30

A New View Without Walls
My gratitude journal - everyday for at least 30 days I find and post at least 10 things I am grateful for without repeating.

  1. I am grateful for the open feeling in our community and in our facility.
  2. I am grateful for the ability to be wrong without shame or blame.
  3. I am grateful for the young man who came out from Comcast to repair our Internet and Phone service which I had inadvertently interrupted because I didn't know which cable was "live."
  4. I am grateful for the clarity that comes in the form of discomfort in my knee from using a chair instead of a ladder.
  5. I am grateful for the Spiritual Laws that are unfailing and provide a framework for a meaningful life.
  6. I am grateful for the power to choose and choose again.
  7. I am grateful for the sound of the wind in the trees.
  8. I am grateful and looking forward to an upcoming weekend reTreat with Martha Creek.
  9. I am grateful for this thirty day gratitude practice and the opportunity it has been to focus my thinking on the many things for which I am grateful.
  10. I am grateful for being okay when the sermon others heard seem different than the one I delivered.
  11. I am grateful for the realization that when the day seems tough, the truth is that all is well and joy comes in the morning.


I am grateful for you!

Ric

No comments: