Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday, really?

Today I am grateful for :

  1. Connecting with my dear friend Jo Horn this morning!
  2. Getting a 30 day license plate and almost getting the title issue resolved with my car.
  3. Introducing a couple to The Work as a tool for working on their relationship.
  4. The passion Carole & Denise have for our Christmas Outreach program
  5. Divine ideas that emerge to allow us to assist more people
  6. Opportunities that arise to make some extra cash at exactly to most opportune moment
  7. Ben calling to share favorite memories of dancing and laughter
  8. The guidance that always comes when I listen and take time to notice
  9. Making the healthier choice to buy roasted turkey breast over the ribs
  10. Quiet moments in a very busy week
  11. The deep knowing that everything I need to be happy now, I have now.

Copyright (c) 2011 by Richard L. Beattie, all rights reserved

No comments: