Saturday, November 26, 2011

Twenty Days of Gratitude Consciousness

Rochester Municipal Park, 11/25/11
Gratitude flows from my heart for these reasons today ...
  1. Going to dinner and the theater (All Night Strut Holiday Show) with friends tonight in celebration of my birthday
  2. Mini Pumpkin Cream Cheese Creme Cake
  3. Taking a nap in the morning (may be a duplication)
  4. Embracing the flow of this journey in gratitude for twenty days.
  5. A clean kitchen
  6. The "Rudolph" van in my neighborhood that has antlers sticking out off the side windows and a red "nose" on the grille.
  7. The giant pine tree outside my office window that is home to so many birds and squirrels
  8. Getting a hair cut.
  9. a two days in a row break from the recent frenzy of activities.
  10. This amazing  Rochester/Rochester Hills area I call home.
  11. I need to purchase new underpants because they are so big that are falling off, yeah!!!


Copyright (c) 2011 by Richard L. Beattie, all rights are reserved


No comments: