Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rain into Snow :-)

11/29/11 Rainy day turning to snow later.
Grateful, even now ...
  1. Forecast of snow tonight - I prefer snow to cold rain
  2. Always changing weather
  3. Payday
  4. Direct deposit
  5. My eye doctor telling me that my challenges with glaring lights when night driving, especially when it is wet, are from cataracts and not any of the number of stories I had made up.
  6. Driving surface roads home tonight.
  7. Bought my first tuxedo today, the salesman was awesome. Thanks John.
  8. My neighbors, Fred & Alice, are safely home from a trip to New York
  9. Enjoyed a belated birthday lunch with my friend & coworker Mike
  10. Grateful that two of my standing weekly meetings have been canceled this week.
  11. Happy to be home on this rainy, windy, cold  & dark night.



Copyright (c) 2011 by Richard L. Beattie, all rights reserved

No comments: