Friday, November 18, 2011

Twelfth Day of Gratefulness

New Year 2005 trip to Anchorage, Alaska
On this Twelfth Day of Gratefulness, I am thinking of:
  1. Being up and awake to see this mornings glorious blue, purple, lavender sunrise.
  2. Having Friday's off
  3. Being part of a spiritual community that accepts and celebrates me as I am.
  4. Waking up with the car in the driveway
  5. My awesome neighbor Danny who mulched all the leaves in my yard.
  6. Buckwheat pancakes
  7. Fond memories of my last really went somewhere vacation to Anchorage Alaska in January of 2005.
  8. Not having to replenish coolant before every trip in my car.
  9. Not being concerned when the Warren PD pulled me over to check my ID (they thought I was someone with a warrant, NOT)
  10. Lots of projects to work on which prevents boredom.



Copyright (c) 2011 by Richard L. Beattie, all rights are reserved.

No comments: