Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Snow

Nov 30, 2011 - First Snow
My Gratitude Spills Over ...
  1. The quiet blanket of the first snow.
  2. My dental office sends text messages as appointment reminders.
  3. Only got up once last night to pee.
  4. Having two permanent crowns seated this morning
  5. Incredible improvement (I may post the before & now pictures) in oral health and appearance over the last three years..
  6. Meeting the family of an amazing woman whose life we will celebrate tomorrow.
  7. getting my hairs cut
  8. being able to listen to an audio of  the lady whose funeral I am officiating tomorrow.
  9. I love serving as a pastor.  (may be a duplicate).
  10. I appreciate Google and the access to information of so many kinds it makes easily accessible

Copyright (c) by Richard L. Beattie, all rights reserved

No comments: