Monday, November 07, 2011

Gratitude list for 11/7/11

Today, I am grateful for:

1 - Work that is my passion, vocation and avocation
2 - Strong, hot coffee to start the day
3 - Scrambled eggs & toast
4 - November energy (my birth month)
5 - Indoor bathrooms
6 - Having a washing machine
7 - The furnace in my home
8 - An always expanding consciousness of God
9 - An amazing family
10 - Love that wraps itself around me as hundreds of hugs and smiles.

‎Martha Creek delivered our Sunday Lesson on 11/6/11 and challenged us all with the question, "What would happen if you woke up this morning and all you had was what you thanked God for yesterday?" She then invited us to keep a gratitude journal of at least 10 things we were grateful for each day for at least the next 21 days (with no items repeated) as a spiritual practice of developing an attitude of gratitude.

No comments: