Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Grateful to Be & Happy Birthday to Me

On my birthday, I am grateful for:
  1. Thank You God for this fifty sixth anniversary of my birth into our world. It has been an amazing ride so far and I feel like we are just getting to know each other and I am starting to get the hang of it. Thank You for the Life of me. Your life expressing in, through and as me. I give myself back to you. What is my role this coming year? How do I add value to the souls who cross my path? I love you Love! Looking forward to the second half. I am living in a state of Grace ...
  2. Fifty Six Years and approx 9 months ago in an impulse of divine creativity via my parents passion I was conceived.
  3. The flowers Cindy brought me and her ongoing friendship and support
  4. 20,440 brand new days so far in this lifetime.
  5. Martha Creek's friendship and mentoring.
  6. Scrambled eggs
  7. An awesome outpouring of Love on Facebook today.
  8. Great eye exam this morning
  9. Finding 5 people to take part in our faces of RU Video project
  10. Getting the shopping done for our Thanksgiving Dinner
  11. The reawakening desire to be in a relationship



Copyright (c) 2011 by Richard L. Beattie, all rights are reserved.

No comments: