|From my friends at http://www.fellowshipfortoday.org/|
- An Awesome Youth of Unity bake sale today
- Cake auction success and fun, who knew I could be an auctioneer?
- The Interfaith Center for Racial Justice annual Interfaith Thanksgiving service this afternoon.
- Being invited to share as a part of a Prayer Forum at Fellowship for Today.
- The marvelous way everything turned out around the Flute Concert which I had not properly entered in my calendar. Cindy, April & Kathy had a good time and the day was not wrecked for my friend.
- Meeting author Sal Sapienza and his partner Gregg Smith
- The idea that Mark Fuss would ask Sal to make sure to get me to the next GLBT retreat at Unity Village
- The energy & friendship of Brad Miller
- Realizing more and more that life is a process of prayerful awareness and fun!
- A beautiful, just over an hour, drive home from Fellowship For Today last night.
- Great conversation with my sister-in-law Stephanie.
- The happy glow I feel as I reflect on the activities of this day.
Copyright (c) 2011 by Richard L. Beattie, all rights reserved