Thursday, November 17, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude Day 11

I will not drop my leaves just because the others have.
Be Yourself
  1. Albert Einstein quotations which seem to capture the essence of spirituality and science.
  2. The ability to imagine something different
  3. Watching a huge flock of Canada geese waking up and beginning to graze, gaining strength for the journey south.
  4. Dear friend Liz who touches my heart so deeply with her kindness.
  5. This tree on my street which still is arrayed in fabulous fall finery while all the others have dropped their leaves and have slipped into winter mode.
  6. Getting a new high score in Zuma Blitz
  7. Hazelnut flavored creamer for my coffee
  8. Electricity
  9. Insurance is rewritten and in for the cabin (hooray!) my sister and brothers and I have.
  10. The ability to celebrate myself and to decide what that means as I choose.
  11. Memories of my grandma Ledger watching the geese leave for the season. It was hard for her to stop feeding them so that they would head south. 
  12. Telephone conference call technology that lets me attend a meeting when I am not able to be present in person.
  13. Car repaired for approx. $150 less that estimated!!
  14. The winter coat I could barely zip up last year fits wonderfully.



Copyright (c) 2011 by Richard L. Beattie

No comments: