Friday, November 11, 2011

Grateful for Veterans and ...

 "It only takes one to end the war, me. I'm the one." ~Byron Katie


I am grateful for:

  1. Veterans who have responded to the call, past or present, of our nation to safeguard our liberty and freedom. May their sacrifice never be in vain.
  2. The telephone and my freedom to speak freely and without fear.
  3. Having a car that runs and is paid for in full.
  4. My own love of reading, which has opened the world to me.
  5. The be grateful picture above that a friend sent to me.
  6. The core team of volunteers for our upcoming rotating shelter week. We went through an orientation with the folks from the Macomb County Warming Center last night.
  7. The gorgeous full (?) moon tonight
  8. Being able to wear my favorite pair of blue jeans again.
  9. Wireless Internet access all over our church
  10. Google Music which lets me access all of my music from anywhere via the internet



Copyright (c) 2011 by Richard L. Beattie , all rights are reserved.

No comments: