Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Day 10 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I Give Thanks For ...
Adult Lunch Box
  1. Remembering to make and bring a salad, pickles and, olives for my lunch today.
  2. Tuna in foil packs that keep well in my desk.
  3. The way that people completely stopped traffic on Crooks Rd to allow a family of Canada Geese to safely cross the busy road. There was no fussing or horn blowing.
  4. Washing and vacuuming my car this morning on the way to work.
  5. Installing the floor liners for my car that arrived over the weekend.
  6. Replacing my too thick bi-fold wallet with a Ridge wallet.
  7. Remembering to bring my lunch pack kit and coffee travel mug home.
  8. Skinny Pop popcorn.
  9. Staying within my budget with so many Black Friday month and Cyber Week deals and the continuous assault of texts, emails, and notifications about stuff to buy.
  10. Mr. & Mrs. Claus suits in their containers in the Lobby at URO which reminds me of many holiday seasons I donned the Santa suit.
+-+

No comments: