Saturday, December 14, 2019

Day 21 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

PRISM Men's Chorus
Today, I give thanks for:
  1. I woke up this morning.
  2. Dancing with Owen in the kitchen to "Baby Shark."
  3. Owen's happy reaction to the big stuffed Lion pillow I bought him.
  4. Getting an important thank-you note written and mailed.
  5. Reservations for dinner on Thursday with a dear friend who is a huge supporter. It will be good to catch up with each other. 
  6. Watching Unsolved Mysteries, which is a program that my mother loved and I never watch. In fact, I don't think I've seen it since she made her transition. But I was going through the TV looking for something to watch for a second and there it's on and Mama is in my mind and here with me.
  7. A short nap 😴
  8. Finding my favorite pair worn pair of Levi 501 jeans from way back and they fit again.
  9. A wonderful dinner with Kim and Simon at Brio Tuscan Grille.
  10. Connecting with friends (from back in the day at Renaissance Unity) Joel and Sam with their friends & family.  
  11. Attending The PRISM Holiday Extravaganza at the Macomb Center which was a wonderful event.
  12. Talking to Coleen and Yvonne who were sitting next to me. The wait for the show to begin and during intermission was full of conversation.
  13. 150 Men in "ugly" holiday sweaters. The PRISM Men's Chorus changed for the second act.
  14. The PRISM Dancers were fantastic.

Peace, friendship & fun!
Ric

No comments: