|PRISM Men's Chorus|
- I woke up this morning.
- Dancing with Owen in the kitchen to "Baby Shark."
- Owen's happy reaction to the big stuffed Lion pillow I bought him.
- Getting an important thank-you note written and mailed.
- Reservations for dinner on Thursday with a dear friend who is a huge supporter. It will be good to catch up with each other.
- Watching Unsolved Mysteries, which is a program that my mother loved and I never watch. In fact, I don't think I've seen it since she made her transition. But I was going through the TV looking for something to watch for a second and there it's on and Mama is in my mind and here with me.
- A short nap 😴
- Finding my favorite pair worn pair of Levi 501 jeans from way back and they fit again.
- A wonderful dinner with Kim and Simon at Brio Tuscan Grille.
- Connecting with friends (from back in the day at Renaissance Unity) Joel and Sam with their friends & family.
- Attending The PRISM Holiday Extravaganza at the Macomb Center which was a wonderful event.
- Talking to Coleen and Yvonne who were sitting next to me. The wait for the show to begin and during intermission was full of conversation.
- 150 Men in "ugly" holiday sweaters. The PRISM Men's Chorus changed for the second act.
- The PRISM Dancers were fantastic.
Peace, friendship & fun!