Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Day 18 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I give thanks for:

  1. The abundance of more than one warm coat to wear on this cold morning.
  2. Jonna and her authenticity and easy way of being.
  3. A bright crisp afternoon.
  4. Finding a down jacket in my size (new sized me) at Costco.
  5. Discovering this "lion pillow" which lept into my cart at Costco. It's a gift for Owen.
  6. Being a Great-Uncle for the third time.
  7. Being able to pay for things with my phone via Google Pay.
  8. Paying my property taxes this morning at City Hall. 
  9. Leone Outdoor Services arriving this morning to deal with my fall cleanup. After bad weather, the Oak trees tendency to hold their leaves forcing waiting later, and Thanksgiving.
  10. Being a part of the Rochester area for more than half of my life.
  11. Looking forward to meditation tonight.
  12. Heated seats in my car.
  13. Buying a shorter USB C cable to connect my phone and car to use Android Auto. The one I had was longer and frequently disconnected from the application
  14. Android Auto which has so many cool features that integrate my car and phone to give me turn by turn directions, additional music capability, the ability to listen to an audiobook through my speakers and best of all, brings Google Assistant to my car.
  15. Thirteen people who joined me for meditation tonight on a very cold night in this area. there's a powerful meditation because of the energy of the moon and the energy in the room.

Love one another. It's why we're here.

Ric

No comments: