- A FB friend request from my newest neighbor.
- A phone call from a friend this morning that included an invitation to dinner and a coffee house concert tonight in Ann Arbor.
- A phone call from one of the organizers of a Sweat Lodge I'm attending this later this month and learning this particular Sweat Lodge has no nudity involved.
- The Christmas "Giving Tree" in our lobby, where people share hats, gloves, mitten, and scarves for folks who need them and cannot purchase them.
- My Grand-Nephew pointing his finger at me this morning and then reaching out with two hands to be picked up which was a heart-melting moment.
- A steaming hot cup of Rasberry Zinger tea is the perfect afternoon beverage.
- The decadent taste of 85% Cacoa dark chocolate.
- The look of banded collar dress shirts on me.
- Dinner at Palm Palace in Ann Arbor. Delicious, simple food.
- Finally attending a Don White concert. It was so much fun. He sings, tells stories and shares. jokes. He is also an author and unabashedly is still a hippie.
- Because I drove to Ann Arbor, Dianne drove us back home.
Blessings and this Holy Season!