Thursday, December 05, 2019

Day 12 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I give thanks for:

  1. Feeling much better when I woke up than I had felt yesterday. 
  2. Strong guidance to visit a friend at the business he owns before making my way to URO.
  3. A "chance" conversation with my friend Craig during which I learned of a good handyman who is part of the community.
  4. The gift of three poinsettias.
  5. Nest Mesh Wi-Fi
  6. The Giving Tuesday fundraiser I created for URO reaching 103% of the goal which I set by intuition
  7. A conscious, intentional and productive day in my office at URO.
  8. A delightful visit by Marilyn, one of the former YFM Volunteers when I was the Youth Minister at Renaissance Unity.
  9. Laughing with one of the tellers at the bank that the church uses because she was struggling and adding our deposit up and unable to balance to our deposit ticket until she turned around and discovered some cash had fallen on the floor.
  10. The view through the windows at Grand Tavern as I waited for my dear friend, David's arrival for dinner.
  11. A wonderful Prime Rib dinner with my friend, who had been a roommate of mine before he moved in with his lady.
  12. Having David pick up the tab and giving me some body wash that I love the smell of for my birthday.

Blessed Me!
Ric

No comments: