Today, I give thanks for:
- Genisys, the credit union I have been a member of for almost 30 years.
- A mutual friend informing me that Michele was in the hospital and going to have surgery.
- A 2 for 1 day at Beaumont today, visited/prayed with Michele prior to surgery and a lovely visit with Steve that had been planned the night before.
- Walking down the hall at Beaumont between pastoral visits and meeting up with Jim Fortune who is a new volunteer patient transporter. He inspires me!
- Paying down debt earlier than anticipated. Yeah!
- Getting the termination letter for Planet Fitness mailed. I need more assistance than they can provide to help me get started.
- This powerful quote from Oprah Winfrey, "Everything Is Always Working Out For Me!"
- The "coincidence" of stopping by the church on my day off to use the potty and noticing I had a phone message alerting me to Kim F's declining condition.
- The privilege of visiting with Kim F and sharing some thoughts with her about death and dying.
- Sharing with Michelle, Kim's daughter
- The spiritual gift of pastoral care which flows from a deep place within me.
- The salad bar at The Mackinac room at Wm. Beaumont Hospital.
- The people like you, who find and read this blog. I hope that you are working with some kind of gratitude practice to establish a deep conscious of gratitude as a way of living.
I am in Love with Life,