Friday, December 27, 2019

Day 34 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I give thanks for:
  1. This incredible poem, The Mood of Christmas by Howard Thurman
  2. Ashley helping me get a load of old computer carcasses ready to take to SOCRA.
  3. Finally being able to dispose of approximately 3 years of used insulin syringes (sealed in the proper waste containers.)
  4. The fact that Rochester Hills now participates in SOCRA.
  5. The two attendants at SOCRA totally emptied out the car full of stuff for recycling.
  6. The sheer number of people at the Recycling Center.
  7. A very helpful deli clerk at Kroger who helped me determine how many feet of submarine sandwich we need for Sunday.
  8. My very portable Chromebook convertible tablet which makes note-taking easy.
  9. Meeting with LD Phillip's family in Lake Orion to plan his funeral for Saturday morning.
  10. A sense of accomplishment at getting a lot done today. Each load of stuff I haul out makes the entire house seem lighter.
Christmas continues ...
Ric

No comments: