Sunday, December 08, 2019

Day 15 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

3 of 4 Critters Chilling
Today, I give thanks for:

  1. Work that I love so much it seldom seems like work.
  2. Waking up feeling rested and a bit better than I had been feeling yesterday.
  3. Nasal Spray that works.
  4. Peace between the four four-leggeds that live with the three humans in the house.
  5. Seeing the new (to us) large face clock that Bonnie gave us recently, hanging in our Sanctuary.
  6. Christine's cheerfulness while making the coffee each week.
  7. A wonderful second Sunday in Advent service this morning.
  8.  Chatting with Saundra, Sharron and her mother at lunch after service.
  9. The gift of a "Bless Somebody Else" by Curt Karr CD from Saundra.
  10. An unexpected visit and mind-blowing gift.

Living in Love,
Ric

No comments: