- A working furnace on this frigid day where the high is forecast to be 18°.
- The soothing effects of hot homemade soup.
- Being able to work at home and nurse my bronchitis.
- Conversation with Rev. Greg Coles about a subregional Board training that URO is hosting in April of 2020.
- Fast internet service.
- My recliner.
- Not having to leave the house for anything today.
- A large cup of hot tea.
- Adding a fresh bag to the one in the cup and more hot water - something my mom died all afternoon and it makes me think of her.
- The way the warm cup feels in my hand
- Sweat pants and a sweatshirt as a work-at-home uniform.
- Hanging up the wreath and turning it on.
Light & Love,