Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Day 11 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Esther Karvala at 19
Today, I give thanks for ...

  1. My grandmother Esther Minerva Karvala Ledger who was born on Dec 4th and would be 108 today.
  2. My 36.1 % Finish & Scandanavian Heritage. I will visit this region of the world soon.
  3. Learning to look at the world through wide-eyed wonder from my Grandma L., she described herself frequently as curiouser and curiouser.
  4. A call from a minister friend who just wanted to talk and for me to share a prayer.
  5. The stillness of this late autumn morning
  6. Porkchop snoring in his bed next to my desk.
  7. Having slept through Owen and Ashley getting ready to leave for daycare/work respectively.  Which means that I slept soundly.
  8. Discovering that the trash and recycling are already at the curb. Thanks, Ash!
  9. Midweek Mindfulness Meditation this evening.
  10. Noticing ten things to give thanks for before 11 am. Perhaps I'll; add more to this day's entry later.
  11. For the Power of Life in me to revitalize and invigorate my being..

No comments: