Saturday, December 21, 2019

Day 28 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Owen's Christmas Stocking
Today, I give thanks for:

  1. Owen's Christmas stocking hanging on the mantle.
  2. Renewed life in the lower level of my house.
  3. I picked up my new tux for Christmas Eve. It had needed alterations.
  4. My friend and URO member Craig Nelson picked up the donated gas range from friends Mary & Bob Hanser and delivered it to Melanie and installed it for her.
  5. Melanie making french fries for her kids for the first time in a long time.
  6. Lunch with my good friend Tony.
  7. A young & new server who tried too hard.
  8. Free air at the gas station at BJ's Warehouse Club.
  9. The low tire pressure indicator is off finally Yeah!
  10. Saving .20 per gallon on my fillup at BJ's gas.
  11. 46° and Sunny on the day of the Winter Solstice





Only Love,
Ric

No comments: