Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Day 24 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I give thanks for:

  1. The first "Song Around The World" I heard was Stand By Me compiled by Playing For Change. It still makes me smile and tears me up after ten years of listening.
  2. A wonderful breakfast meeting with my friend David this morning.
  3. Excitement about our evolving Civic Engagement/Beyond Polarization/?? experiences.
  4. Adding a new member to URO today.
  5. Our server was a delightful woman!
  6. Fluffy and cheesy eggs at Care Muse.
  7. Remembering that the structures have 2 hours free during the day, so I walked a block and got free parking.
  8. Enrolling in an affordable vision plan through UWM.
  9. Remembering to print return address labels for CJ.
  10. Managing an almost legible note in several cards.
  11. An amazing clerk named Kim at a local men's clothing store who helped me get my wardrobe together for Christmas Eve. 

Peace and Plenty on this planet. Peace and Plenty here and now!

Love,
Ric

No comments: