Saturday, December 07, 2019

Day 14 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I give thanks for:

  1. Saturday morning selfie with Owen. Watching him embrace the world is such a lesson in being fully present now.
  2. Easy return of an item at BJ's w/o a receipt because they could look up my purchase history.
  3. Having the sense to stay away from the Seniors. Christmas party with my sore throat.
  4. April & Kim carrying on with the party.
  5. Grace and Alex stepping into the role of Santa & Mrs. Claus.
  6. Being part of a caring, dedicated team of people.
  7. An entire afternoon-long nap.
  8. Getting my talk started early this week.
  9. Saturday evening at home with YouTube.
  10. This gratitude practice.

Love,
Ric


No comments: