Sunday, December 15, 2019

Day 22 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I give thanks for:
  1. Week 3 of Advent for 2019, with the theme of Love!
  2. The song Love Is Still The Reason by Jason Mraz set the tone for my talk. 
  3. Jeb's heartfelt musical performance today.
  4. Visit from my friend Rev, Linda Dominick.
  5. Meeting Linda's son from LA and her friends from Ann Arbor.
  6. The beauty of our Christmas decorations at URO.
  7. The view out the Sanctuary window between the two Christmas trees of the big snowflakes falling gently during our service.
  8. Delicious Turkey sausage soup today during fellowship after service.
  9. An awesome Board of Trustees meeting after service today.
  10. Warm flannel sleep pants.
  11. The "Spiritual Practice" homework for this week is to look at everything this week through the eyes of Love!

I see you!

Ric

No comments: