Friday, December 13, 2019

Day 20 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.


Today, I give thanks for:
  1. The way the sun rising in the east hits the top of the trees in the west this morning. It only lasts for a few minutes but always makes me smile.
  2. My office at home which is serene and comfortable like a favorite sweater.
  3. The west-facing view from my home office window. At this time of year, I can look across the pond to the condos on the other side which makes a wonderful landscape.
  4. Chicken wings without breading (thinking about last night's dinner.)
  5. My chiropractors Dr. Rodney & Dr. Sara.  
  6. Toast - the eclectic restaurant in downtown Birmingham.
  7. A wonderful lunch with my colleague Carolyn this afternoon at Toast.
  8. Finding a parking place in the structure at Merril & Pierce in Birmingham today.
  9. Four days without Android Auto and my car disconnecting.
  10. Being able to comfortably check the pressure in the tires on my car.

Love.

Ric

No comments: