Monday, December 23, 2019

Day 30 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I give thanks for:
  1. A Big Merry Christmas from the older lady at the dry cleaners who is passionate about sharing her faith.
  2. Having the same dry cleaner for 25 years.
  3. Discovering that MOD Pizza has a  delicious cauliflower crust that is Keto friendly. Yummy!
  4. Premier Pet Supply has the friendliest and most helpful staff.
  5. Finishing my Monday errands very early.
  6. My Chromebook laptop.
  7. Curiosity Stream - one of a couple of streaming services I use with Chromecast.
  8. Receiving an email letting me know that Google Fi is rewarding my loyalty with a free Google Nest mini.
  9. Lydia  Bastianich's PBS show, Lidia's Italy.
  10. Getting to bed early - tomorrow is a long day.
Almost Christmas!

Ric



No comments: