Thursday, December 26, 2019

Day 33 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Eli carving the Rib Roast.
Today, I give thanks for:

  1. A wonderful family Christmas dinner today with most of us gathered together at Darrins and Steph’s house.
  2. Diane the neighbor who took a double-take as I got out of my car asking, "Ric is that you?" I said yes she hasn't seen me since I've released so much I needed energy to the universe 
  3.  An absolutely stress-free day. Which was so delightful. There was a point in time where the holidays became such a hassle because we couldn't all be together or different ones couldn't be together and I never liked it.
  4.  Finding Eli at home when I got up for my brothers which was a wonderful surprise because he thought he would have to work later.
  5. Plenty of keto-friendly snacks such as sausage stuffed mushroom caps and Ham Roll-Ups with cream cheese.
  6.  I made a 15 lb prime rib which was our main course it was absolutely delicious and perfectly roasted.
  7. Jayda’s cheery disposition and willingness to do whatever is needed.
  8.  Stephanie made a really good crustless cheesecake. Yummy.
  9. Easy conversation between us about those dear family members who are no longer with us, yet are very much part of our gathering,.
  10. Leftover's to bring home.

Christmas in my heart!

Ric

No comments: