|Eli carving the Rib Roast.|
- A wonderful family Christmas dinner today with most of us gathered together at Darrins and Steph’s house.
- Diane the neighbor who took a double-take as I got out of my car asking, "Ric is that you?" I said yes she hasn't seen me since I've released so much I needed energy to the universe
- An absolutely stress-free day. Which was so delightful. There was a point in time where the holidays became such a hassle because we couldn't all be together or different ones couldn't be together and I never liked it.
- Finding Eli at home when I got up for my brothers which was a wonderful surprise because he thought he would have to work later.
- Plenty of keto-friendly snacks such as sausage stuffed mushroom caps and Ham Roll-Ups with cream cheese.
- I made a 15 lb prime rib which was our main course it was absolutely delicious and perfectly roasted.
- Jayda’s cheery disposition and willingness to do whatever is needed.
- Stephanie made a really good crustless cheesecake. Yummy.
- Easy conversation between us about those dear family members who are no longer with us, yet are very much part of our gathering,.
- Leftover's to bring home.
Christmas in my heart!