Monday, December 02, 2019

Day 9 - I Give Thanks For ...

My current gratitude practice is to share at least 10 things for which I am grateful for each day without repetition.

Today, I Give Thanks For ...
  1. Preparing and delivering the certificate I had promised to Tina & Tony which cleared the last reminder off my calendar at least for now.
  2. Enjoying the third cup of Sweet & Spicy Tea this afternoon.
  3. Listening to a powerful TED talk by Simon Sinek about leadership titled: Why good leaders make you feel safe. The quotation is from the talk.
  4. Aldi's whole milk Greek Yogurt. YUMMY
  5. Homemade hard-boiled eggs.
  6. Learning how to plan meals and cook from the combination of Grandma Ledger, Grandma Miller, and my mother.
  7. Create TV channel 56.3.  Until I "cut the cable cord" I did not realize that there are multiple digital channels.
  8. Chromecast which lets me "cast" Youtube, Amazon Prime and a whole lot more to the Television
  9. My healthy, strong, beating, open heart.
  10. My ability to choose a course of action, test it out and choose again if I want.


Peace and All Good,

Ric

No comments: